Craig Eaton - EatonLink.net - Resume Site
Internet Operations, Strategy and Marketing
Proven track record creating efficiency and greater revenue throughput within a digital media or technology organization or project while inspiring people to do their best work. Extensive experience with both B2B and B2C interactive clients.
Plus, Craig understands the realities of software development because he's done it – with expertise including operations, digital marketing, strategy, project management, hands-on coding, databases, IA/UX, design, marketing/sales, CMS's, advertising, analytics, e-commerce, e-mail marketing, mobile applications, social media, mobile applications, P&L responsibility, and more.
He has managed the development, launch and operation of over 100 applications and websites for clients large and small.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Technical Analyst at a top independent Seattle interactive agency
- VP of INC 500 top-50, Red Herring 100, media management SaaS platform
- Project Manager for full-service interactive agency
- Statements of Work (SOW) and engagement agreements to $10M
- Web Developer for a direct marketing agency, and as a free-lancer
- Marketing and Operations Consultant for a B2B/B2C startup company
- Operations Consultant for a NYC media startup company
- Marketing/Sales consultant and interactive content development project manager for two online publishers
- Senior-level strategy, operations and marketing consultant to 4 technology startup companies
- Technical - Software & Web Development
- Project/Program Management
- Digital Marketing/Advertising Strategy & Operations
- Revenue & Operations Management
- C-Level Marketing/Sales & Client/Account Management
Thank you for your interest! Contact me by email: email@example.com
Personal information, hobbies and interests.
- Northwest native, with 3 years recently in New York City
- Hiking, backpacking, fitness & power walking
- Waterskiing, sailing & cycling
- Active vacations
- Markets & investing
- Classic muscle cars & road trips
- Cooking & fine dining
- Wine educating/collecting/tasting
- Reading, movies & photography
- Non-profit work
- The Internet